Employer : endlitejobs
Job Description / Responsibility
- You are responsible for the planning and construction of large Web applications.
- Your responsibilities include the development of our core product and the implementation of customer-specific functionalities.
- You are optimizing existing projects.
- You develop new software for future projects.
- You work goal-oriented in all phases of software development.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable education with an appropriate background.
- You are a creative mind which convinces with knowledge, ideas, and solutions.
- You have experience in programming of front-end and back-end systems.
- You have more than experience in the development of PHP applications.
- You are confident in using PHP frameworks (Laravel or CodeIgniter).
- You also have experience with jQuery and are confident in using AJAX and REST interfaces.
- You're familiar with the principles and design patterns of object-oriented programming.
- You have more than good SQL skills.
- Safe handling Linux systems.
- Knowledge of Apache web server, Apache Solr or Redis.
- Experience in Git.
- You are documenting your work.
- Good English skills.
- Very good compatibility of work and leisure by a flexible working time regulation based on a 48-hour week and 14 vacation days and the possibility of the home office.
- Attractive additional benefits (festival bonus and holiday allowance, occupational retirement provision, financial benefits, etc.).
- Financial support for continuing training as well as internal further training opportunities through the targeted promotion of professional skills.
- Exciting and varied work in an employee-friendly work environment with flat hierarchies in a very innovative company.
- Above average salary divided into 12 monthly salaries as well as a number of attractive additional services (travel expenses, food supplements, fresh fruit, etc.).
- Individual further development possibilities through diversified internal projects in an innovative environment.